Friday, December 11, 2015

Winter woolies

I'm going to China at the end of January, including a visit to my brother up in Harbin, where it apparently gets routinely into the minus-twenties in temperature all winter. I really should get some more warm clothes before I go, or at least a pair of trousers that don't have huge holes in them, but since I won't have any money until I've gone there and got paid, I can't really afford to. Maybe I can make myself some warm clothes out of an old duvet I've got lying around the place here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I was going to suggest that, with this being an el-nino year, China may be experiencing unseasonal warmth as Canada is this year, but apparently that's not the case.

In any case, -20's not too bad if you minimize the amount of time your exposed to the wind. Good luck!