Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Resolve

I've made a slightly-late resolution to do some kind of memory training every day, even if it's only a quick pack of cards or two. Well, it makes up for the cherry coke-related one, which I've already broken.

Anyway, I did a pack in just over 27 seconds today, which is better than I've done for a while, so I'm sure I'll soon be back up to speed on them. Tomorrow I have to go back to the tedious business of finding a job, unless my other resolution - winning the lottery - works out tonight. Oh well.

3 comments:

Dai Griffiths said...

Excellent ! Good man. :-)
Job ? I thought you had one for some reason. I must have missed something or imagined something. :-/

said said...

What amount of money are we talking about in this lottery thing of which you speak?

said said...

I looked up the English lottery jackpots; best luck to you.