Monday, October 08, 2012

Birthday work

It's my birthday on Sunday, yay. As I think I mentioned last year, I've always thought 36 is sort of a cool age to be, for some reason. It sounds rugged. Much better than 35! So I'm looking forward to this next year of my life!

Of course, my foolish 35-year-old planning has left me not really able to do anything for my birthday, because the Friendly Memory Championship (formerly known as the Cambridge Memory Championship) is happening on Saturday 20th, meaning that this coming weekend has to be the highlight of any memory-competition-organiser's year: Printing Things Out Weekend. All those memorisation papers. If I'd thought about it, I would've done it last weekend, but I never think about things. It's bad for you.

2 comments:

Synistor said...

You know what usually happens on Printing Things Out Weekend? Mysteriously Disappearing Ink. At least in my case.
And sometimes even Printer Nozzle Stuffication which produces undesired abstract images. I really try not to cry out loud when it occur.

If you have laser type printer then please disregard this massage.

Zoomy said...

I wish. I've just got my trusty inkjet, which I'm sure will find new and creative ways to stop working properly this weekend...